In The Consultative Telephone Sale: Advanced, participants will learn...
- How to create a consultative relationship with C-level executives so you can discuss your solutions with them … not pitch them
- How to identify your customers’ Critical Success Factors to learn how to sell what they want to buy
- 6 things you can do immediately to improve your telephone presentation skills and improve your chances of winning the business
- How to improve your sales forecasting accuracy so you know your revenue opportunities at all times
- And much more!
Exceptional telephone sales professionals form strategic alliances and business partnerships with their clients. They know the factors on which their client’s business decisions are based and are well versed on changing economic factors and industry trends. They know exactly how their products/services support the larger organizational goals of their key accounts. In this course you’ll learn tactics, process, strategies and skills to help you become an ally, consultant, advisor and business associate. You’ll learn how to ensure success for your company and every sales opportunity by understanding and offering solutions that support the success metrics of your client’s organization.
Click on a title to view details
- Develop an organizational Needs Analysis for key accounts based on solution-led—not product-led—strategies
- Create a consultative relationship with C-level executives so you can discuss your solutions with them … not pitch them
- Be seen as having Peer Stature to the C-level executive even though you have never met
- Redefine, Recreate, Reinvent Your Value so existing customers see your capabilities in a new light
- Understand the 5 types of Critical Success Factors and the importance of each to your teleselling efforts
- Identify your customers’ Critical Success Factors to learn how to sell what they want to buy
- Set every phone meeting with a key stakeholder in order to shorten your sales cycle and increase the quality of your accounts
- Learn the 5 key questions you must ask in every C-level conversation, when you must ask them, and why timing is critical to sales success
- Create a multi-pronged account entry strategy to capture greater business opportunities within an organization
- Networking: Love it or hate it? The secrets to making it a powerful telesales activity
- Develop the techniques for a powerful first phone conversation so you will be welcomed back again and again
- Use the powerful Five Forces Analysis tool to help win every competitive situation
- Sales 2.0—Understand and embrace the new sales paradigm with confidence
- Leverage triggering events to set an appointment and close the sale with little or no competition
- Learn the increasingly important skill of selling against the status quo
- Use the 6 questions to understanding what your customers’ customers want and why you must know it
- Learn the 5 steps to getting a referral from C-level executives’ network of contacts
- Build name recognition in key accounts and key industries so you never have to made a cold call again
- From your prospect’s mouth to your ear: 10 key words that invite you to show your business solution
- Learn 6 things you can do immediately to improve your telephone presentation skills and improve your chances of winning the business
- Win respect by using a questioning strategy that helps key decision makers see business solutions from a new perspective
- Improve your sales forecasting accuracy so you know your revenue opportunities at all times
- Walk Away: Learn when it is better to disqualify a prospect and move on to a better one
- Stop wasting time—Learn how to prioritize your day so you use your phone time to a strategic advantage
- Build a blueprint so you can replicate success over and over and over again!