In The Consultative Sale, participants will learn...
- The 5 types of Critical Success Factors and the importance of each to your selling efforts
- How to create a multi-pronged account entry strategy to capture greater business opportunities within an organization
- The increasingly important skill of selling against the status quo
- How to improve your sales forecasting accuracy so you know your revenue opportunities at all times
- And much more!
Exceptional salespeople form strategic alliances and business partnerships with their clients. They know the factors on which their clients’ business decisions are based and are well-versed on the changing economic factors and industry trends. They know exactly how their products/services support the larger organizational goals of their key accounts.
Click on a title to view details
- Develop an organizational Needs Analysis for key accounts based on solution-led—not product-led—strategies
- Create a consultative relationship with C-level executives so you can discuss your solutions with them … not pitch them
- Be seen as having Peer Stature to the C-level executive
- Redefine, recreate, reinvent your value so existing customers see your capabilities in a new light
- Understand the 5 types of Critical Success Factors and the importance of each to your selling efforts
- Identify your customers’ Critical Success Factors to learn how to sell what they want to buy
- Set every meeting with key stakeholders in order to shorten your sales cycle and increase the quality of your accounts
- Learn the 5 key questions you must ask in every C-level conversation, when you must ask them and why timing is critical to sales success
- Create a multi-pronged account entry strategy to capture greater business opportunities within an organization
- Networking: Love it or hate it? The secrets to making it a powerful sales opportunity activity
- Develop the techniques for a powerful first meeting so you will be welcomed back again and again
- Use the powerful Five Forces Analysis tool to help win every competitive situation
- Sales 2.0—Embrace the new sales paradigm with confidence
- Leverage triggering events to set an appointment and close the sale with little or no competition
- Learn the increasingly important skill of selling against the status quo
- Use the 6 questions to understanding what your customers’ customers want and why you must know it
- Learn the 5 steps to getting a referral from C-level executives’ network of contacts
- Build name recognition in key accounts and key industries so you never have to make a cold call again
- From your prospect’s mouth to your ear: 10 key words that invite you to show your business solution
- Learn 6 things you can do immediately to improve your presentation skills and improve your chances of winning the business every time
- Win respect by using a questioning strategy that helps key decision makers see business solutions from a new perspective
- Improve your sales forecasting accuracy so you know your revenue opportunities at all times
- Walk Away: Learn when it is better to disqualify a prospect and move on to a better one
- Stop wasting time traveling—use your phone time to a strategic advantage
- Build a blueprint so you can replicate success over and over and over again!